I hope I’m not the only person in the world who has put flowers in a Nalgene instead of a vase…
Here’s a peak of my new sewing space before I made a mess of it.
It really isn’t very fun condensing all your sewing goodies that will be required for the next month into one grocery bag. Very sad. At least we’re moving on to bigger and better things.
And here’s one after I settled in to alter the pattern…
I couldn’t bring myself to show you how messy it is now, in full on sewing mess mode.
I started sewing this Cynthia Rowley top on Monday night, in foolish hopes that I’d be able to get it done by lunch on Tuesday. Of course, that didn’t happen.
Original Inspiration: This version by LindsayT
It looked good judging from PR, so I jumped right in.
I used Carolyn’s method to alter it, and was very careful with my alterations.
I’m glad I’m using an old sheet from Goodwill to do a muslin, the first go round didn’t go too well. It looks alright standing in these pictures, but it did not FEEL comfortable at all. Too tight and too big in all the wrong places.