This weekend I got to shoot some senior portraits of a gorgeous girl who I have the privilege of calling family.
She looks amazing, and we had a wonderful time doing the shoot. So far I’ve got the 150+ edited down to around 50. I always underestimate how long it takes just to sort through so many pictures.
In shorts news, they still aren’t done. I couldn’t find the fabric I use to make muslins. So I decided to go ahead and cut the real thing, leaving an inch or so extra on all sides so I had wiggle room. Turns out they are much much too big for me. I’d always rather have that problem than not having enough fabric.
I got them all sewn up finally before work today. All that is left is finishing the edges and elastic casing. This light weight seersucker is very prone to unraveling, so I definitely want to finish the inside edges as well. Not sure if I’ll make up some bias tape and bind them that way, or what. We shall see…